Subscribe to the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program’s live event calendar to add all of the program’s events to your local calendar. Below are instructions on how to subscribe using some of the primary calendar apps.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, above “My Calendars,” click Add (the plus sign) and then From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. The calendar address is:
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Follow the steps under the Google Calendar section first and then continue with step 2 below.
- On your computer, open Apple Calendar Apple Calendar.
- In the top left corner of your screen, click Calendar and then Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- On the left side of the Accounts tab, click Add.
- Select Google and then Continue.
- To add your Google account information, follow the steps on the screen.
- On the Accounts tab, use “Refresh Calendars” to choose how often you want Apple Calendar and Google Calendar to sync.
- In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the calendar address and click Add. The calendar address is:(
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)