- RHR: Methylation 101
- RHR: Methylation – What Is It and Why Should You Care?
- RHR: What Influences Methylation? An Interview with Dr. Ben Lynch
- Alternation of histone and DNA methylation in human atherosclerotic carotid plaques
- Environmental epigenomics and disease susceptibility
- Association between methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T/A1298C polymorphisms and essential hypertension: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Effectiveness of Vitamin B12 in Treating Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- The role of folic acid and Vitamin B12 in genomic stability of human cells
- The Nutritional Characteristics of a Contemporary Diet Based Upon Paleolithic Food Groups
- Cyanocobalamin may be beneficial in the treatment of recurrent aphthous ulcers even when vitamin B12 levels are normal
- Influences of diet and the gut microbiome on epigenetic modulation in cancer and other diseases
- Nitrous oxide misuse and vitamin B12 deficiency
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) genetic polymorphisms and psychiatric disorders: a HuGE review
- A candidate genetic risk factor for vascular disease: a common mutation in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase
- A second common mutation in the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene: an additional risk factor for neural-tube defects?
- Assessing the association between the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) 677C>T polymorphism and blood folate concentrations: a systematic review and meta-analysis of trials and observational studies