- RHR: The Afternoon Sugar Crash, Green Smoothies, and Liver Detoxification
- RHR: Is Intermittent Fasting Good For You?
- Effect of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) intake on glycemia: a meta-analysis of clinical trials
- Efficacy of Berberine in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Beneficial effects of viscous dietary fiber from Konjac-mannan in subjects with the insulin resistance syndrome: results of a controlled metabolic trial.
- Konjac-mannan (glucomannan) improves glycemia and other associated risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. A randomized controlled metabolic trial
- The Therapeutic Potential of Resistant Starch in Modulation of Insulin Resistance, Endotoxemia, Oxidative Stress and Antioxidant Biomarkers in Women with Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial
- Is there any place for resistant starch, as alimentary prebiotic, for patients with type 2 diabetes?
- Assessment of Blood Glucose Regulation and Safety of Resistant Starch Formula-Based Diet in Healthy Normal and Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
- Metformin and Insulin Suppress Hepatic Gluconeogenesis through Phosphorylation of CREB Binding Protein
- Mechanism of metformin action in obese and lean noninsulin-dependent diabetic subjects
- 10-year follow-up of intensive glucose control in type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic features of the cell danger response