- RHR: Testing for SIBO, Graves Disease, and All About Anemia
- Blood Type Diet, Anemia, PCOS, Statins, and More
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) genetic polymorphisms and psychiatric disorders: a HuGE review
- A candidate genetic risk factor for vascular disease: a common mutation in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase.
- A second common mutation in the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene: an additional risk factor for neural-tube defects?
- Assessing the association between the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) 677C>T polymorphism and blood folate concentrations
- Folate status assessment
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Vitamins and trace elements: practical aspects of supplementation
- Folic acid: nutritional biochemistry, molecular biology, and role in disease processes
- Serum and red blood cell folate testing for folate deficiency: new features?
- Urinary Excretion of Formiminoglutamic Acid: Application in Diagnosis of Clinical Folic Acid Deficiency
- The role of histidine in the anemia of folate deficiency
- Folate Deficiency and Formiminoglutamic Acid Excretion during Chronic Diethylnitrosamine Administration to Rats
- Metabolism of Formiminoglutamic Acid by Vitamin B12- and Folic Acid-deficient Rats Fed Excess Methionine
- Reticulocyte Hemoglobin Content to Diagnose Iron Deficiency in Children
- Clinical utility of the reticulocyte hemoglobin content in the diagnosis of iron deficiency
- Reticulocyte hemoglobin content
- Primary gastric lymphoma presenting with vitamin B12 deficiency and achlorhydria