- Vitamin K2: The Missing Nutrient
- Iodine for Hypothyroidism: Crucial Nutrient or Harmful Toxin?
- 5 Reasons You Should Start Meditating Today
- How Distraction Is Rewiring Our Brains—and How Mindfulness Can Help
- How Much Sleep Do You Need?
- RHR: Can Vitamin K2 Prevent Cardiovascular Disease?
- RHR: What Causes Hormone Imbalance?
- RHR: The Right and Wrong Way to Treat Hormone Imbalance
- RHR: Yes, You Still Need 7-8 Hours of Sleep—with Dan Pardi
- RHR: Why Most People Are Sleep-deprived and What to do About it
- Yoga for Adult Women with Chronic PTSD: A Long-Term Follow-Up Study
- Perceived Benefits of Yoga among Urban School Students: A Qualitative Analysis
- Yoga for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review of Controlled Trials
- Yoga reduces inflammatory signaling in fatigued breast cancer survivors: a randomized controlled trial
- The effects of tai chi in centrally obese adults with depression symptoms
- Blood pressure, salivary cortisol, and inflammatory cytokine outcomes in senior female cancer survivors enrolled in a tai chi chih randomized controlled trial
- Taiji practice attenuates psychobiological stress reactivity–a randomized controlled trial in healthy subjects.
- Psychological, immunological and physiological effects of a Laughing Qigong Program (LQP) on adolescents
- Biochemical and psychometric evaluation of Self-Healing Qigong as a stress reduction tool among first year nursing and midwifery students
- Qigong improves quality of life in women undergoing radiotherapy for breast cancer: results of a randomized controlled trial
- Biofeedback-based training for stress management in daily hassles: an intervention study
- Using biofeedback while immersed in a stressful videogame increases the effectiveness of stress management skills in soldiers
- Effects of physical exercise on anxiety, depression, and sensitivity to stress: a unifying theory